Friday 22 May 2015

Perfect exposure!

Perfect exposure makes a happy photographer
Like a unicorn (or a pangolin for that matter) perfect exposure has been the object of my photographic search for ages now. I have looked high and low for situations where the light is strong and rich and the subject has that lovely soft feel. To capture that is a whole other story even when you do manage to find the situation. Well,  a couple of days ago I managed a series of shots that I just love. These birds were all roosting in the shallow pan at Ngamo in Hwange and I realised that if I was sitting with them as the sun rose...I would be onto something!

The photo above was taken with a Canon EOS 5D with a 400mm f 2.8. ISO 500 and 1/60sec for those of you who are interested.

                                                    The Hwange Birder

No comments:

Post a Comment