Thursday 6 November 2014

Guess who's back?

Well folks I am back and I must apologize for the neglect!
I was getting a reputation for doing "too much birding" at the expense of my day to day work so I have devoted most of my time to "bringing home the bacon".
Since I last posted on this blog I have become the proud owner of a Canon EOS 5D mark 2 and a 400mm f 2.8 lens!! So expect some improvements to my posted images from now on.

to give you a taste of things to come here is a  Village weaver (spotted-backed) building his nest in the spray of the Hwange safari lodge fountain!

enjoy and expect more......especially now that we are in the season of Termites on the wing.....(you said it Dad)......"Back-lit!"

 
Village weaver nesting in spray of a fountain
                                                          

                                                                   The Hwange Birder

No comments:

Post a Comment